Gomega Index du Forum
Gomega Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Ven 17 Aoû - 05:01 (2018)  
Lil Troy Wanna Be A Baller

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gomega Index du Forum -> La vie de l'univers -> Bar Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eirpnnekea

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lil Troy Wanna Be A Baller Répondre en citant

Lil Troy Wanna Be A Baller > urlin.us/2bxvr

"Lil'...Troy...>...Biography"Lil'..Troy,..who..featured..in..his..songs..many..members..of..Houston's..thriving..rap..scene..of..the..late..1990s,..managed..to..reach..national..audiences..with..his..single.."Wanna..Be..a..Baller"..produced..by..Bruce.."Grim"..Rhodes.[6]..The..song..reached..#70[1]..on..the..Billboard..Hot..100,..and..propelled..his..debut..album,..Sittin'..Fat..Down..South,..to..the..Top..25..albums..on..the..Billboard..200Retrieved...January...22,...2012Billboard..Top..40..Tracks[1]..36..After..the..success..of..the..lead..single,..Lil'..Troy..was..picked..up..by..Universal..Music..Group,..which..re-released..his..debut..album..in..1999..with..a..larger..national..distribution^..Mariani,..Anthony..(October..16,..2001)Authority..control..WorldCat..Identities..VIAF:..68566219..MusicBrainz:..b216316c-1913-4797-b39a-0d49727a9915..Wanna..Be..A..Balla..Lyrics..The.debut.album.was.a.success,.as.it.certified.platinum.by.the.RIAA.selling.1.9.million.copies.[4][7].Lil'.Troy.released.his.follow.up.in.2001,.titled.Back.to.Ballinto..H-Town,..connectin'..South..Side..Now..we..worldwide,..watch..me..high..side..Fat..Pat..blowin'..killa,..can't..be..denied..187..thugs,..oh..yeah,..we..got..love..Blowin'..sticky..green..we..flow..through..and..above..Wanna..be..a..baller,..shot..caller..Twenty..inch..blades..on..the..Impala..A..caller..gettin'..laid..tonight..Swisher..rolled..tight,..gotta..sprayed..by..Ike..I..hit..the..highway,..making..money..the..fly..way..But..there's..got..to..be..a..better..way..A..better..way,..better..way,..yeah..Sittin'..Fat..Down..South,..rollin'..Benz..on..blocks..Mo'..scrilla..I..got,..signin'..with..Shortstop..And..that's..for..real,..so..tell..me..how..you..feel..To..make..a..million..dollars..out..my..first..record..deal..Shortstop..puttin'..up..your..motherfuckin'..ear..Really,..really..don't..give..a..fuck..and..I..ain't..drinkin'..on..no..beer..Codeine..what..I..sip,..pistol..grip..when..I..ride..Trunk..hit..fo'..life..baby..it's..South..Side..We..on..a..fuckin'..mission..Expedition..Navigator..That's..how..we..be..ridin',..alligator..suitcasin'..Puttin'..it..in..your..face..and..that's..for..real..Shinin'..harder..than..the..grill..it's..the..player..Lil'..Will..Down..with..the..2-Low,..Yungstar..be..a..thug..So..nigga,..nigga..what?..I'm..down..with..Mo'Thugs..Mo'Thugs..an'..da..Bone,..you..know..it's..goin'..down..Represent..that..H-Town,..pop..trunks..surround..by..sound..Wanna..be..a..baller,..shot..caller..Twenty..inch..blades..on..the..Impala..A..caller..gettin'..laid..tonight..Swisher..rolled..tight,..gotta..sprayed..by..Ike..I..hit..the..highway,..making..money..the..fly..way..But..there's..got..to..be..a..better..way..A..better..way,..better..way,..yeah..I..gots..to..get..better..man,..it..gots..to..move..on..Switched..from..Motorola..to..a..PrimeCo..phone..Broke..in..two..chrome,..now..you..know..no..dope..pigeon..Used..to..count..my..spoke,..now..these..hoes..count..my..inches..Had..to..get..older,..man,..it..got..colder..I..done..got..grown..and..got..a..chip..on..my..shoulder..Licks..in..Kuwait,..got..links..in..Pakistan..Boys..don't..understand..virtual..reality..Caravan..Double..doors,..marble..floors,..naked..hoes..around..me..Every..time..I'm..comin'..out,..niggaz..they..wanna..sign..me..Got..the..Lil'..Will..diamond..griller's..[unverified]..Blaze..in..the..Benz..and..you..can't..forget..Den-Den..Boobie..diamond..Ruby's,..I'm..watchin'..on..a..movie..Drop..the..top..it's..cotton..and..you..know..I'm..in..a..jacuzzi..Bourban..and..I'm..swervin',..man..it's..gettin'..hot..My..last..name..Lemmon,..drive..my..tight..'um..off..the..lot,..David..Taylor..Wanna..be..a..baller,..shot..caller..Twenty..inch..blades..on..the..Impala..A..caller..gettin'..laid..tonight..Swisher..rolled..tight,..gotta..sprayed..by..Ike..I..hit..the..highway,..making..money..the..fly..way..But..there's..got..to..be..a..better..way..A..better..way,..better..way,..yeah..I..hit..the..highway,..everything's..my..way,..I..parley..Everyday..all..day,..ain't..no..way..Boys..can't..stop..as..I..slide..through..your..neighborhood..Chop,..chop,..chop,..headed..straight..to..the..top..I..only..play..to..win..'bout..to..close..up..shop..Show..stoppin'..dead..end,..pimp..the..pen..once..again..Peep..the..message..I..send..Take..these..levels..that..you..devils..can't..comprehend..Big..bout..it..Benz..as..I..floss..through..the..south..Big..blue..lens..now..whatcha..talkin'..about?..Close..yo'..mouth..as..I..settle..all..scores..Scream..and..shout..my..similes..and..metaphors..Mansion..doors..I..constantly..close..All..you..hoes..go..and..take..off..your..clothes..Lord..knows..ain't..no..time..to..play..Commence..to..fuckin'..and-a..suckin'..on..the..H.A.W.KPeak..positions[edit]Lil'..Troy..Birth..name..Troy..Lane..Birklett..Born..(1966-02-24)..February..24,..1966..(age50)..Origin..Houston,..Texas,..United..States..Genres..Hip..hop..Occupation(s)..Rapper..Years..active..19882007..Labels..Short..Stop..Records..Website..www.myspace.com/liltroywannabeaballer..Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.GENIUS..Sign..Up..Sign..In..Rap..Pop..Rock..R&B..Country..France..Deutschland..Polska..Lit..News..Screen..Sports..Retrieved.January.17,.2010This.album.did.not.contain.a.charting.single.and.did.not.fare.nearly.as.well.as.his.debutRetrieved..January..21,..2012It..was..released..in..1999..as..the..second..single..from..his..debut..album..Sittin'..Fat..Down..SouthReferences[edit]405.Not.Allowed.Lyrics...Popular...Lyrics...Billboard...Hot...100...Upcoming...Lyrics...Recently...Added...Top...Lyrics...of...2011...Top...Lyrics...of...2010...Top...Lyrics...of...2009...More......Artists...Popular...Artists...Artists...A-Z...Popular...Albums...Upcoming...Albums...Adele...Rihanna...Katy...Perry...Lady...Gaga...Lil...Wayne...Genres...Rock...R&B...Country...Hip...Hop/Rap...Pop...Christian...Dance...Latin...All...Genres......News...All...News...Daily...Roundup...Reviews...Album...Reviews...Song...Reviews...Spotlight...Sign...InRegister...Facebook...Advertise...Submit...Lyrics...Show...navigation...Hide...navigation...Lyrics...Popular...Lyrics...Billboard...Hot...100...Upcoming...Lyrics...Recently...Added...Top...Lyrics...of...2011...Top...Lyrics...of...2010...Top...Lyrics...of...2009...More......Artists...Popular...Artists...Artists...A-Z...Popular...Albums...Upcoming...Albums...Adele...Rihanna...Katy...Perry...Lady...Gaga...Lil...Wayne...Genres...Rock...R&B...Country...Hip...Hop/Rap...Pop...Christian...Dance...Latin...All...Genres......News...All...News...Daily...Roundup...Reviews...Album...Reviews...Song...Reviews...Spotlight...Facebook...Advertise...Submit...Lyrics...Song...Lyrics...print..correct..Terms..of..Use..Wanna...Be...A...Baller...Lyrics...featallmusic.com0.045.Integrate.the.suggestion.into.the.annotation,.keeping.the.contributor.guidelines.in.mind(example..of..bad..selection):..This..is..bold..text..and..this..is..normal..textDiscography[edit]Cheeeek.that.out.dudeFeatured...Video...more...videos...What's...That...Line?...Jack...Johnson,...Phoenix,...Thirty...Seconds...to...Mars,...and...Karmin...share...their...most...commonly...misheard...lyricsRetrieved..January..17,..2010MTV..NewsHighlightBad...selection...An...annotation...cannot...contain...another...annotationBillboard...Rhythmic...Top...40[1]...8...U.SGenres...Rock...R&B...Country...Hip...Hop/Rap...Pop...Christian...Top...Lyrics...Top...Songs...Top...Artists...Top...Albums...Upcoming...Songs...Upcoming...Albums...Billboard...Hot...100...SongLyrics...Advertise...on...SL...Featured...Blogs...Contact...Us...Music...News...Privacy...Policy...Terms...of...Use...Company...Copyright......2016...SongLyrics...Follow...us:...Facebook...Twitter...About...SoundMedia...ToneMedia...Artists:...A...B...C...D...E...F...G...H...I...J...K...L...M...N...O...P...Q...R...S...T...U...V...W...X...Y...Z...#...Submit..Corrections..Cancel..Review:.RIFF-itRIFF-it..goodMass.187's.song."Gangsta.Strut".was.featured.on.local.radio.[3].He.eventually.was.convicted.of."using.a.communications.device.to.commit.a.felony".and.was.sentenced.to.eighteen.months.in.prison,.although.served.only.nine.months.in.Beaumont,.Texas,.federal.detention.[4][5]Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:35 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Gomega Index du Forum -> La vie de l'univers -> Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com